New International Scholar Check-In
- Complete the New Scholar Worksheet
- Submit a Responsibility Checklist
The new scholar worksheet is used to collect update to date information and documents from you.
This is informaiton needed to update your SEVIS record and verify your immigration status.
To complete the worksheet you will need the following:
- Address where you will be living while in the US
- Home address in your home country
- Wayne State DS-2019 (or other immigration document depending on your immigration status)
- Most Recent I-94
- Travel History
- Previous institution informaiton, if you are transferring your SEVIS record to Wayne State
Note: You will need electronic copies of your documents so you can upload them.
After completing the New Scholar Worksheet, you will be asked to submit a Responsibility Checklist.
This checklist includes important information and responsibilities you need to understand while at WSU.